Scheduled Car Maintenance Burnaby
Your car's owner manual has a list of regular maintenance best practices that are recommended to keep your car running as best as possible. While every car is unique, here is a general schedule for automotive maintenance:
- Oil & Filter Change - 5,000km or 3 months
- Synthetic Oil & Filter Change - 10,000km or 6 months
- Belt & Hose Inspection - 5,000km or 3 months
- Tire rotation - 10,000km or 6 months
- Brake inspection - 10,000km or 6 months
- Air filter - 15,000KM or when noticeably dirty
- Fuel filter - 20,000 - 40,000km or 2 years
- Cooling system flush and fill - 80,000 - 100,000km
- Belt and hose replacement - 100,000 to 160,000km
- Timing belt replacement - 100,000 to 160,00km
- Air conditioning check - Every year before summer
Overdue on any of the scheduled maintenance items above? Stop by Imperial Street Auto Repair in Burnaby today or contact us for more information. Please note that we do not book appointments for our Oil Change services.
What Our Customers Say
I've gotten to know Elizabeth at reception and the owner Dave a little bit. They've treated me with a lot of respect and patience in my needs with my vehicle.
So far I made an appointment to add a new exhaust manifold to my vehicle as well as investigate why my engine light has been on recently and quickly addressed and resolve my issues with professionalism.
Was in today as I needed an oil change and was in the area. Great price for an oil change, but not only that, great service.
I was certain I needed a brake job as well, as my brakes had been squeaking. Dave had a tech look at my car and advised me there was still over 30% left on my pads. He also educated me as to why they may have been squeaking prior to needing new pads. I was prepared to pay for a brake job and he was honest with me. I thank Dave and his staff for the honest opinion and great prices. Thanks!
Went there unannounced for an oil change. They took me in right away, no appointment required. Guy at the counter was super nice. It was done in about 25 min. Total cost was $30. Nothing bad to report at all. Free wifi. Can't complain. Will be back there for an oil change for my other car.
I think this is a good place, I needed a new engine they gave me the best price on labour. But also told me the car won't be worth it so just sell it. I didn't get to experience their work on the car, because i decided to sell. But they are honest and care about their customers!